Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ski Slope Bow

I have to admit that Ski Slope Designer Series paper did not really grab me when I first saw it in the Holiday Mini catalog. I ordered it anyway! lol! And I have to say, that it has totally grown on me! In fact, I am anxiously waiting for Mr. Brown to bring me another package (among other things!)


So today I am showing you a bow that I made with strips of Ski Slope Designer Series paper. I the moment I saw these demonstrated at convention a couple of years ago- I was in love! In case you were not there, their is a fantastic tutorial on splitcoast. Just click HERE to see it.


Here is my bow...



Now isn't that so much nicer than a store bought bow?! And it was so easy to make!!! Give it a try!


And don't forget that now is a fantastic time to place a stamp order! All orders over $70 will have free shipping! And you still have time to get your order before Christmas. Just click HERE to be taken to my website and then click on Shop Now in the top right corner.


Happy Stamping!

No comments: