Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday

I had a Stampin' Up! workshop last night at my house. It was my first workshop since I quit being a demonstrator nearly a year ago. I had one of my former downline members, Jill, come and demo some Valentine projects for us. I had a blast stamping with friends! And now I am anxiously awaiting my order which included 3 new punches, a new big shot die, a couple new packs of paper, a couple stamp sets, ribbon, buttons, and brads! And a lot of it was free with hostess benefits and my sale a bration benefits. I am excited!!! And if Jill says it is ok, I will show you the cards we made next week on my blog.


But for today I have another digi layout......



I made this layout to document the birth of my first nephew. Simple! And as my son would say "Easy Peasy."


Have a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments: