Thursday, July 14, 2011

New To Me

The stamps that I used for today's card are not new to the catalog. They are just new to me. I have wanted them for a while and while I was placing a big order, I decided to take advantage of the SU! new hostess program and get them! The stamps are Elizatheth and Oval All. Even the scallop oval punch is new to me. I LOVE punches so I am certain it will be used often! The DSP on this card is new to the catalog (Beau Chateau andFirst Edition). And the card itself is a CASE of my upline's!




I just love the safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets!




If you want to order any of these product, just shoot me an email at sears1130@gmail.com!


I hope my fellow demonstrators are having fun at convention. I can't wait to hear all the exciting announcements that they make at convention!

No comments: