Saturday, February 23, 2008

Special surprise for my rub-on class!




I am having my rub-on class tonight. Each participant is supposed to get their own package of the Eastern Elegance rub-ons to use to make the projects. I ordered them over a week ago. But they aren't here!! I didn't want to cancel. So I got all my rub-ons out and they will make the projects with the rub-ons that I have. It may not be exactly like the sample- but they will learn how to use them! Then when their rub-ons arrive, they will have the entire package to use on their own! Well I still felt bad- so I decided to design an extra project for the class! This morning I made this 12x12 layout for my class to make with the sale-a-bration rub-ons and the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set. Hopefully this will keep them happy!

And aren't the pics of my girls from the park last week pretty cute?!

2 comments:

arrione said...

I LOVE that page, Jamie!! Let's do that one for scrapbook club sometime!!!

I also want to come over and make the Monkey Business layout for Max like you did for Kyler and also some of those cute cards with the Pun Fun set I ordered....I'm thinking I'll bring a bucket of chicken for the kids, and you can help me stamp one night when Scott is working??Yes??
:)
Arrione

Tami said...

Was looking back at some of your work. I am a newcomer to your blog and wanted to see what I've missed. Love this layout and the rub-ons. Your pictures go so well with the colors you chose. I'm curious, are the pictures black and white or sepia?