Monday, February 25, 2008

Tart and Tangy Class




Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days, but I have been so busy with classes and workshops that I have been on the go all weekend! But I am back now!


My March class will feature the stamp set Tart and Tangy and the patterned paper from the new occasion mini catalog. We will be amking 10 cards and a super cute box to keep them in!


When: Friday, March 28th at 7PM or

Sunday, March 30th at 1PM


Fee: $20


If you can't attend class, I will off long distance kits for $25. I will prestamp, punch and cut the projects. You will recieve all the suplies along with instructions and pictures to put the projects together. Please email me at sears1130@cox.net to RSVP.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I saw this on Andrea's website! LOVE IT!! I would love to know how to make the box!!

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Andrea's site as well! It's a great class!
Hugs and smiles