Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some more summer fun!

Don't you guys just LOVE these simply scrappin kits??!!! Right now my favorite is the Summer Fun one. The colors are so bright and happy! Click here, here, here, and here for more projects that I have made using this kit.

I found these pics of Kyler, who is now 4 1/2. He is just 5 months old in the pictures. They were hidden in a photo album. When Kyler was a baby- I scrapbooked holidays and special occasions. I didn't scrap many of my FAVORITE pics like I have done with the girls. So I am have been going back through photo albums and picking some photos to add to Kyler's scrapbook. For this layout I used a sketch from the Got Sketch 101 class. It was supposed to be a 2 pager- but since I only had 3 pics, I just used one side of the sketch.

Everything comes from the kit except the Brilliant Blue Cardstock, the clear button, and the rhinestone brads.
I punched a piece of that fun DSP to go behind the clear button.


I used the word window punch to make a few strips for this simple who, what, and when journaling.


Life sure has been busy!! Dentist appointments, pool parties, haircuts, pictures, puppies, various illnesses, etc!!! And tomorrow my cousin from New York is flying in for a week long visit. So tonight and tomorrow I am going to be cleaning up my scrapbook room so that we will have space for us both to scrap during the week. I am sure I will have plenty to share!

Happy Stampin!!



No comments: