Friday, June 20, 2008

And our family keeps on growing!

And this time it is 4 feet at a time! Introducing Candee!


Yes- we adopted ANOTHER puppy!!! That's 2 puppies in 2 weeks! We went back to animal control today to get Cooper's shot record and they mentioned that they still had his sister. And they couldn't keep her much longer. About 30 minutes later we left we both dogs!! No more going to animal control for my hubby! He likes dogs too much!! It is the same reason I can't volunteer in the church nursery. I like babies too much that DH fears I will take one of the babies home with me!!! j/k!!
Anyway- Candee has been very mellow. But Cooper has been ecstatic! He won't leave her alone for a minute!
On to a stamped project. I actually made this last weekend- but wanted to wait until my friend mailed them out before I shared. She asked me to make birthday invitations for her daughter's 4th birthday. They are having a sprinkler, kiddie pool, slip and slide party.



The DSP and cardstock (except for white) come from the Summer Days Simply Scrappin' kit. (Have I enabled anyone to get that yet?!) The sand pail is from the Life is a Breeze stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink. And I am loving the yummy striped ribbon! The actual invite was printed on my computer and matted on Wild Wasabi cardstock. Isn't it fun? I think that it screams summer!

4 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Your invites turned out so cute! Love them!

arrione said...

Can't wait to meet your new puppies!!! And I want everything you used on that invite..Love it all!!!!

arrione said...

ok, Candee looks a bit like the Target pup, yes?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic birthday invitations! They are so bright and cheery.

I think your puppies are adorable! I'm not allowed to go to Animal Control. I always come home with a new pet. I'm a sucker for some sad looking eyes I guess.