Monday, March 8, 2010

Butterfly Fly Away!!!!

My 4 year daughter, Danika helped me to make this card for a birthday party we went to on Saturday. Danika is a Hannah Montanah fan and so we couldn't stop singing Butterfly Fly Away while making this card!!! It is still stuck in my head!


I love this card but it was NOT my idea. I CASED it from the very talented Andrea Walford. I just changed the papers and colors a little bit.



Here is a close up of those super cute butterflies that I cut with my big shot and my new butterfly embosslet (from the mini catalog)...



This card was so easy to make that I am going to make a bunch more just like it so that I am stocked up on female birthday cards!!! It will be a good rainy day project for me and my sweet girls.


Have a fabulous Monday!

1 comment:

Michelle Stamps said...

very cute love those butterflies