Wednesday, April 30, 2008
1. Silver Hodge Podge: Tracy Bowers
2. A Perfect Day Rub-Ons: Carolyn E.
3. In the Garden Hostess Stamp: Vicki Potter
4. Crew Kids Boy or Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit: Stacy P.
5. Birthday Whimsy Stamp Set: Gail
6. In the stars stamp set: Arrione G.
And the GRAND prize winner.... or an entire set of ink............
Thanks so much ladies for helping me celebrate my anniversary!!!! It has been an awesome year! Love ya all!
Stamps: Doodle this, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, River Rock, Watercolor, Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: River Rock, Black Stazon
Other: Build-a-brad, White Gel Pen, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, 1/2 inch circle punch, Bashful Blue Marker
On a more personal note: Laynee is going to start daycare today : ( She will only go for 2 1/2 hours per day. I just can't work with her here now that she is getting older (19 months) and I HAVE to work since my hubby is a student. I am sad!!! I am supposed to be a SAHM and now I am home and the kids are not! She's my baby!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Saturday, April 26, 2008
So I cased it!!! I changed the colors, the sentiment, the ribbon, and the type of flower from the pretties kit.
Stamps: True Friend, Polka Dot BG
Ink: Versamark, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Soft Sky Prints
Other: Soft Sky Ribbon, Build-a-Brad, 1/2 inch circle punch, Pretties kit
OK- I am off to an art show today!! Have a happy weekend!
Friday, April 25, 2008
If you don't know already- Papertrey stamps are clear stamps. The bonus of a clear stamp is that you can see exactly where you are putting the image. But I am being completely honest- when I say that rubber stamps give a clearer image. I found that if I pressed a little too hard on these stamps then my image would "mooch." However- I do love this Berry Sorbet color, the awesome ribbon and the cute font on the Mother stamp from the Women of Life set! So- bottom line- you will be seeing some more of my Papertrey goodies- but rubber stamps will always be my true love!
By the way- the butterfly comes from the SU! Occasions mini set: Essence of Love.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
1. Find a layout you like (in a magazine, on a blog or other online gallery, idea book, etc) and use it over and over. Change the patterned paper and/or embellishments. Change the color combo. But keep the same layout! No need to start from scratch with every layout! So while all the measurements are fresh in your head- browse through your pics and see if you have another set that will work with the layout.
2. Buy coordinating products!!! That means- buy products made by the same company. I usually buy all of my scrapbooking products from Stampin' Up! Then I know that the colors will match. But if you go to a scrapbook store and you find patterned paper that you like- see if they have embellishments, alphabets, and cardstock to match. This will make creating so much faster later!
OK- now on to some layouts! Now be prepared- I did not use Stampin' Up! products on these pages!!! I have had a kit from SEI since before Christmas and I pulled it out over the weekend and made multiple layouts with the supplies.
I did not use any supplies that didn't come in the kit!!! And I still have lots of patterned paper and a couple sheets of cardstock left! I love that I was able to make a Thanksgiving page with the Christmas kit!! So which page is your favorite????
Come back tomorrow because I am going to show you several scrapbook pages made using the same general layout.
Now get some photos out and get scrappin'!
Monday, April 21, 2008
After my crazy week of sick kids- Scott was sweet enough to give me Saturday afternoon "off." No kid duty and no dinner cooking! So I scrapbooked!!! I made soooo many layouts! And I used a lot of older supplies that I had never touched. But I have to fess up....I committed Stampin' Up adultery! I didn't use my stamps at all!!! I just felt like doing something different. I'll show you some of those layouts later this week.
Right now I want to show you the card I made for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I made this card using the Crew Kid's Girl Simply Scrappin' kit. I eyed this kit for so long and I finally got it with free hostess merchandise. Aren't the colors fun and kindof preppy?
Stamps: Just Celebrate
Paper: Basic Bray, DSP from Crew Kids Girl Simply Scrappin Kit, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Regal Rose Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Die Cut stickers from the simply scrappin kit
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
1. Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware from the Occasions Mini (29.95 Value)
2. A Perfect Day Rub-Ons (9.95 Value)
3. From the Garden hostess stamp
4. Crew Kids Simply Scrappin' kit- boy or girl (19.95 value)
5. Birthday Whimsy Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set
6. In the Stars Stamp set from the Occasions Mini (28.95 value)
7. An ENTIRE color family- of your choice- of ink (57.95 value)
Are you excited yet?!!! So here is how you can win one (or more!) of these amazing prizes:
On April 30th, I will be drawing 7 names. There are a few ways to get your name into the drawing:
1. For every $25 in product that you purchase between now and the 30th, your name will be entered. So- the more you buy- the more chances you have to win!! All you have to do is email your order to me!
2. Everyone who books a stamp party for the month of May will get their name put in to the drawing 3 times!!! So email me now to schedule that party! You will recieve free hostess stamps and merchandise, plus you will have the opportunity to win one of my 7 awesome prizes!
3. Everyone who signs up to be a demonstrator with me by April 30th- will get their name put in the drawing 5 times!!!! PLUS- I will give you any stamp set you want from the Occasions mini for FREE! And that is in addition to the stamps and accessories that come in the starter kit! If you are looking for a little extra income OR if you just want to get your own supplies at a discount, then email me for more details about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Always
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Other: Flower Fusion kit, Rhinestone brads, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red Markers, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Friday, April 4, 2008
These pics were taken when we took the girls to Legoland last summer. They has soooo much fun and I wish we could go back this summer! I am slowly by surely getting these pics in the scrapbook!