Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gratitude Journals

I am such a bad blogger!!!!! So sorry!!!!! I won't bore you with excuses!!!


Do you remember this fun little jornal that I designed to be a make-and-take for my MOPS group? Last Friday, they all got to make them! It was so fun to watch all these women get creative and crafty!!! And the final products were VERY cute! I had my camera with me- but didnt have a chance to take any pictures until almost everyone was gone : (   But I did get pics of two journals that my dear friend, Vicki, made. Great job, Vicki!!!!



This one was made with some very old Stampin' Up paper. I think it was called Sarah. The flower is by Making Memories.



This one is made with some Marcella K paper and the flower is from the Stampin' Up! Pretties kit.


The Amazing Grace sentiment is from a stamp set by Papertrey called Women of Life.


 


I am going to schedule a post for tomorrow right now!!!!! So be sure to come back!!!!

No comments: