Thursday, April 16, 2009

Licking the Spoon

Sorry- but this week has been CRAZY!!!! I am doing a make-and-take with 50 women tomorrow morning and I spent most of my week cutting paper! My arm is actually sore from cutting!!!!! Crazy!!!!


I really needed a 30 minute break from that project today....so I decided to make a digi page with pics that I took yesterday when baking with my girls!



Isn't that fun!!!! Everything but the Brown Background paper came from a kit called Baking Memories by Melissa Bennett. I got it at the Sweet Shoppe. I have lots of baking pics....so you will be seeing more of this one!!!


I am hoping to get caught up this weekend and schedule posts for next week......just in case life happens.....AGAIN!!!!


Have a fabulous weekend and make some scrapable memories!!!!

2 comments:

shayne said...

Oh wow, what a cute page. I am trying to find ideas for doing make and takes with 40 ladies. If you'd share what you are doing I'd greatly appreciate that.

darcie said...

GREAT page..super cute using the spoons for the 0's could easily be in corporated using some punches! TFS..you do great work!