Friday, July 24, 2009

Scrappy Saturday

I just love this layout I am sharing today!!!! It is very simple and took me less than 30 minutes to create, but for whatever reason I am just in love with it!!!



Aren't those bringht colors so fun!!! And I am very excited to document crafting with the kids! I love doing it with them!!!


The kit is called Artists Canvas. I have had it for a while and I am so excited that I finally sat down and used it!


About next week:: On Monday I am leaving to go to California for the week with my hubby and sweet kiddos!!! We are going to be spending time at the beach and lots of time in Disneyland!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! I do not have cards ready for next week. So instead I am going to be showing you Disney Scrapbook pages all week. They are all made digitally. I hope you will enjoy!

No comments: