Thursday, July 2, 2009

Season of Friendship Day Five

And for my last Season of Friendship card (for now) I have a Christmas card. Last year I told myself that I would work on Christmas cards through out the year so that I wouldn't feel so pressured in November and December. Well that hasn't happened!!! This is my first Christmas card for the year!!! It was CASED for several on splitcoast.



This is such a simple Christmas card! It would be very easy to reproduce!!! My favorite part is the "snow" on the branches that I made with a white gel pen. Super simple!


Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend! I will be back tomorrow with a scrapbook page.


Recipe:


Stamps: Season of Frienship


Paper: Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bashful Blue


Ink: Whisper White Craft, Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip


Other: Ridinghood Red Tafeta Ribbon, White Gel Pen


 

No comments: