Thursday, October 21, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure......

I absolutly LOVE making Halloween projects. So you can imagine my disapointment about not being quite ready to stamp yet and it is already October 21st! But since I have to host a Kindergarten Halloween party next week, I WILL stamp soon! I insist that they have cute, hand made treats!

Since I haven't been stamping, I decided to show you some amazing cards I got in a demonstrator Holiday Mini swap quite a while ago. Today's card is amazing!!!! It was made by Barbara Pirk.

I love how she blended the various colors to create the sky. And you probably can't see in the picture, but just about all the black is embossed.

I love how it is a 3d card. So unique!



The Kindergarteners will definatly NOT be receiving cards like this!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: