Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gone Batty

I LOVE this Halloween card! It helps that the stamper is one of the most talented artists that I know! And it just so happens that she is my upline too! You have to check out Diana's blog.....and be prepared to be in awe!
First, I LOVE the textured background. I am just on a texture kick lately. And then I love the little pops of color that add so much! I especially love the little light! I am not positive, but I am guessing that she made it by sticking the eraser end of a pencil in the ink and then onto the stamped image. Cute!



Are you ready for Halloween? The 6 of us have our costumes! And I think we are picking one up for the dog too! So my husband and I are going as Fred and Wilma. My son is going as an astronaut. The twins are going as a rock star and a cheerleader. And the youngest is going as a Ladybug. They also have to dress up for a literacy parade at school. So Kyler will be Ralph S. Mouse. Danika is going to be Angelina Ballerina. Makenzie is going to be Pinkalicious. So as you might guess...we have costume pieces all over the place!!!! Anyone got a creative costume?


No comments: