Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bling!

I have another card using the new Button Buddies stamp set for you today. Only I didn't use any buttons! You don't HAVE too. The images are pretty even without the buttons. Instead, I stamped the flowers a few extra times on white cardstock and punched out the centers. I attached them to my card and added a little bling. It is another simple, white, one layer card. They are my fave these days!


I am still recovering from yesterday's crazy busy day! We had summer movie (super cheap movies at a movie theater about 45 min from us), errands, piano lesson, dance class, vacation bible school and a huge shopping trip for birthday gifts for all 3 of my girls. We are painting and decorating the twins' room for their gift and it is far more complicated, time consuming and expensive than just buying toys!


I am hoping that once we finish this project- I will be able to focus my attention on decorating my stamping studio. It is very functional, but has NO decor! It is hard to be creative while staring at empty white walls.


I am gearing up for another busy day of a dentist appointment, dance, vacation bible school and a date with my hubby to watch the All Star game!



No comments: