Monday, July 4, 2011

My 1st Birthday Card!

We will be celebrating/mourning my 30th bday in Disneyland in a couple of weeks! I thought that Disneyland would make me feel you and forget the fact that my 20s passed in a blink of an eye. (I was so busy graduating college twice, getting married and having 4 babies!)

About a week ago I got my 1st bday card in the mail. Guess who is was from?

Stampin' Up!!!! And even more exciting? The card said that they were giving me an extra 15% off of one item during my bday month! So I got a smokin' deal on a stamp set from the new catalog! I guess this is just one more perk of being a demonstrator!!! Yay! (By the way, did you know that Stampin' Up! is having a promo right now where you can sign up to be a demo and get an awesome starter kit with stamps and accessories for just $99? Great deal!!! Email me for more info!)

Here is the card....




I just love the bright colors paired with all the white space! And it is hard to see in the picture- but there is a rhinestone for the dot on the "i." I love it! Thanks Stampin' Up!

No comments: