Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Chair-Ish Your Friendship!!!

I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. You know- the kind that always make you laugh, are there for all the hard times, and totally get who I am!!! I made this sweet friendship card and now I can't decide which friend to send it to!!! I think I am going to have to make a bunch more!!!



This stamp comes from another Papertrey set that I recently ordered. I think (but I am not certain) it is called On the Couch. It's very cute and I especially like all the sentiments. And I am patting myself on the back for making so many cards recently without patterned paper!!! That is unheard of for me!!!!


I have several cards ready to show you. Which is a good thing, because I packed up all my stamping supplies!!!! We are emptying out my craft room and giving it a new paint job (no more pink with green polka dots!). Then it is going to be the new toy room for the kids!!! Right now the toy room is my front room. It is decorated like a little pre school. But it drives me nuts!!! Anytime someone comes over to the house, I have to make the kids clean up all the toys. It's such a pain. So now they will have a separate room for toys that has a door!!!! And I am going to be desk shopping and re-painting the front room- so I can craft there. I figure that I am better at cleaning up after myself than the kids are! Wish us luck with this big project!!! It will be interesting to see how we manage to do it with 4 kids under foot!

No comments: