Friday, September 18, 2009

Soaring by to say hi!!!

A new project- two days in a row- are you proud of me?! I sometimes miss the days when I blogged a new project every single day. I had so much more time to stamp. But most of the time, I am 100% happy with my decision to focus more on the kids and quit my business. These kids will only be this little once!


Enough of me being sappy! Here is ANOTHER card I made using the Papertrey stamp set Everyday Button Bits......



I swear I will be showing you some projects using a couple new stamp sets I got from SU!!! Next week!!! But when I got this set- I was so inspired that I whipped up like 5 cards in just a couple hours.


For this one I sponged some clouds with Bashful Blue ink. I also used that fancy Eyelet border punch from SU. The rest is from Papertrey Ink. Can you tell that I am starting to get a bit addicted to this cute little stamp company?!!!


Have a fantastic weekend! I will be back tomorrow with a fun digi scrapbook page!

No comments: