Monday, January 11, 2010

I am still alive!!!

Ok so I have not posted in FOREVER. But the truth is that I stopped stamping completly during the fall. With the kids and my classes- l was just too tired, busy and not in the mood. But I am trying realy hard to get back to my stamping. Creating something always puts me in a good mood.


But I have to warn you.....I have not gotten any new stamps or paper in a very long time! I have a SU! party coming up this month and I can't decide what to get! So many good things!!!! I am thinking that butterfly embosslit will be mine soon!!!!


Here ia card I made about a week ago. I used it as a birthday card for a little girl but since there is no sentiment on the front, it could really be used for anything!!!  I am still addicted to those flatback pearls from the Pretties kit but yesterday when I was at Michael's I saw that the Recollections brand sells sheets of them with adhesive already on them. And in LOTS of colors. I might have to get some of those!!!



It is a very simple card. It is the first card I had stamped in about 3 months so I needed to go easy on myself! I did stamp the butterflies a second time on scraps and cut them out and pop them up with demensionals for a little interest.


Do you guys mind seeing my digi scrapbook pages? I have plenty of these but didn't know if anyone was interested.


I am making no promises about when I will be back.....but I did stamp several cards yesterday! Just have to photograph them!


Happy crafting!

2 comments:

miranda said...

glad to see you came back i i love to see all your work! digi and all.

Karen H said...

Welcome back. It's great to be seeing more of your projects. I especially love your digital layouts.