Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentines Treats for the Kids!

I am in the process of making 35 little sucker toppers for my kids to share with their friends in school for Valentines Day. I think they are turning out pretty cute. And it is a super cheep project. I got the stamp from Michael's for $1 and the ribbon spools are also from Michael's for $1!!!



The picture is a little dark. It has been rainy and stormy all week! Which is pretty big when you live in the dessert! We are actually under a tornado warning right now! So I stayed in my house stamping! Perfect!

2 comments:

Simmy Ogg said...

These are so cute. I miss the days of making treats for them to take to the classroom. My son is almost 15 and thinks he's a man so of course he doesn't want treats, but at least my daughter will take some to her special friends.

I am in southern California and we, too, had tornado warnings this week. So bizarre. I think we've had more rain this week than we've had in the past 2 years put together !! I love the rain, and I love storms; I guess I'm sort of Adaams Family/Munsters-ish when it comes to weather hahahaha.

sandy said...

Hi Jamie,
these are darling! Glad to see a post from you, miss your cute projects!