Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Strawberries!!!!

Growing up, I was in LOVE with strawberries! Anytime there were strawberries on a buffet or in a fruit salad, I was right there picking them all out. My grandma would take me strawberry picking and I would eat 2 for every 1 that I put in the basket. Yum! Straeberries were on sale at our grovery store this weekend and when my husband saw them, he knew to grab some! He knows me!


So here is a fun strawberry birthday card made with a Papertrey Ink stamp set. I think it is called My Punny Valentine.



I love the sentiment! "Birthdays are the Berry Best." I also made the same card with the sentiment "I love you berry much." Someone sweet will be the recipient of these cards!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Moore said...

So cute - still love strawberrys and let's not forget the Kiwi. kjm