Friday, February 19, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday

I had a very dear and sweet friend move away about a week ago. She is just one of those people that made friends with everyone she met. Her leaving was sad for so many of us! So we had a surprise going away party a couple of weeks ago. And the special gift that we gave her was a scrapbook with photos of ourselves and family. Then after I printed the layouts, each girl wrote a message on their layout. (That is why I left so much blank space on each page!) I used the same kit for each page so that it would coordinate (one of my favorite things about digi scrapping!). Here are some of the layouts from the album....





After I finished all 12 of the layouts, I uploaded them to Costco to print. I chose to print them 8x8- my very favorite scrapbook size! The gals wrote goodbye messages using a SU marker. Worked like a charm! Then I put the layouts in a hot pink album from Michaels. It is the Recollections brand and I got it for &8 with a Michaels coupon! This was a fairly simple gift to put together and it was so special and meaningful for my beautiful friend!

No comments: