Sunday, February 7, 2010

Scrappy Superbowl Sunday

I am about to watch the superbowl kickoff as I type on my laptop. I am not a football fan. And I think it is absurd that the pregame show has been on all day! But I watch the game anyway! I just need my laptop, photoshop, and Facebook to help me get through the next few hours :)


So I made quite a few cards earlier this week. Then I took pics and was all ready to upload to my blog. Then I discovered that I accidentally erased the pictures!!! I was not happy. But I will retake the photos and get the cards posted this week. I promise! (With the exception of one card that I gave away last night before I photographed it. Oops!!!)


But for today I have a few new digi scrapbook pages. I have actually made about 20 pages this past week. But you have to wait to see the fun digi album that I made! Here are a few layouts for the family albums.....





My favorite digi store, the Sweet Shoppe, was having a sale last week and I got 5 new kits! And new kits always motivate me!


Enjoy the superbowl! I cheering for the Saints. Only because my husband isn't! lol

No comments: