Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Treats for the Teachers

I love to send little holiday treats to my kids school teachers as well as the piano teacher and the dance teacher. My love language is gifts so I am always sending gifts to others!


This year I really didn't get as creative as in previous years. You have seen this project on my blog before! But it is cute and simple so I decided to use it again! I use the big shot Top Note and small brown paper bags (from Michaels) to make a fun treat bag to fill with chocolate!





The hearts are from the stamp set Love You Much and the words are from my brand new  Well Scripted stamp set. Both are SU! sets. The ribbon is from Michaels and was only $1.


We are off to buy a new (and much needed) TV today and then I have class this afternoon. I don't see any stamping time in my day :( I got my SU order but 4 things were on backorder. And they were the things I was most looking foward to getting!!! :(

No comments: