Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just a little note.....

At my last MOPS meeting we decorated composition books. Since my favorite Southern Belle couldn't be there, I decided to decorate a notebook for her. The project is so simple. All my projects are these days due to my serious lack of time!!! Today I had car pool, conferenced, volunteering at the school, shopping, library, a kid doctor appointment and loads of homework for myself and the kids. So I made and photographed this project in a total of 10 minutes!




I really cannot get enough of these cute buttons!!!! The sentiment is from the Apple Blossoms hostess set.



And of course I had to decorate the back of the album with more of that yummy paper that was in the summer mini...



I am off to get my zzzzzzz. Another big day tomorrow. I have MORE class observations. I am going to be done with school and have my teaching certificate in March!!!! Oh I can't wait!

1 comment:

Lori A. said...

Very pretty colors! Congratulations on the schooling! :)