Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sending a Smile Across the Miles

As you may have noticed, I haven't stamped in ages! Between my health, school, student teaching and family- stamping was put on the back burner. So sad! But I am so excited to be back! I am done with school and an official certified teacher. I have been stamping all week and enjoying myself so much! Here is a card that I made (with the help of my 4 year old). It is a hybrid Stampin' Up! and Papertrey card. The stamp set and a couple of the buttons are Papertrey. The paper, ink and the yellow button are Stampin' Up!

I want to thank you. I had so many of you send emails to let me know that they missed me and were praying for my health. It is hard to believe how much people you have never met care about you! I have always loved that about stamping. It is like we have our own club and the secret hand shake is the thud of a stamp on an ink pad.


The only thing changing about my blog is that I have decided to give up my Stampin' Up! demonstrator status. I LOVE the products and the company. But I have come to realize that I like to stamp so much more than selling. Workshops and classes made it impossible to just stamp for fun. I loved my business, but I am ready to move on. The good news for you is that I will have more time to stamp for my blog. :)


Enough talking.......go stamp!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

I recognize the paper, but what did you use for the adorable bases of the balloons?

Sears Family said...

The hot air balloons come in a stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I think it is called Button Basics. It is so cute!