Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome Spring?

It was 100 degrees today and we spent the afternoon in the pool. (Which is why I have a sunburn tonight.) And so I have to laugh at this card...I made it a few weeks ago. Spring only lasts 2 weeks around here. I missed the window of opportunity to post it and send it to someone!

The stamp is from Papertrey Ink and everything else is SU!

I have spent the past 3 days working on making teacher gifts. I intended to bring them in this week for teacher appreciation week. But I ran out of the red sticky tape! I guess I will just have to appreciate the teachers next week! But seriously, next year when I want to make elaborate teacher gifts for 4 sets of teachers- someone pinch me. 3D paper crafts take me forever. Oh well. They are super cute and I will post as soon as I find some sticky tape.

I probably won't have time to post this weekend. Tomorrow is dance class, Mother's Day lunch with my in laws and date night. And I am getting my hair done and going out with my kiddos on Sunday. So happy Mother's Day!

No comments: