Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another SPACIAL Day and a card!!!!

Today is ANOTHER very special day in the Sears Family!!!! Today Laynee is turning 3!!!!! Where sis all my babies go?!!!! We celebrated Laynee's birthday along with the twins' when we were in Disney. And then we had a birthday party yesterday. So today will be a little low key. I am going to take the girls' for a pedicure! Fun!!!! Here is my gorgious birthday girl...



Happy Birthday, Laynee Bug!!!!!


Are you ready for some stamping?!!!!


Here is another thank you card that I made with this beautiful stamp from paper pretties.....



I colored her in with my copic markers and the paper is retired and call Sweet Slumper Specialty. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Jamie, Laynee is absolutely darling! A big happy birthday to her and your card is adorable!