Thursday, August 6, 2009

I am trying!!!!

Sorry for being a bad blogger AGAIN!!! It's so hard to get back in the roove of things after a vacation!!! Plus, I am getting my oldest ready to start Kindergarden on Monday and getting myself ready to go back to college in another week. And on top of all that, I have had a huge headache all week!!! Needless to say, I haven't had a chance to stamp : (


I do have some digi scrapbook pages that I just made with some pictures from our vacation. I know it's not stamping, but I hope it will hold you over : )




These pictures were taken on the twins' birthday! They got all made up like their favorite princesses. It was adorable!!!! And a birthday that I don't think they will soon forget!

2 comments:

jeanette said...

You are not a bad blogger! So just quit saying that OK? Your stuff is great and I love getting to see it when it comes. You are doing great. Being a wife and mom comes first anyway. I can wait to see what you are creating because it is all great.

Simmy said...

Your pages are adorable! Love them. I am wondering, though, how the heck you got a picture in front of the castle without a zillion people behind you? Were you there at the crack of dawn? The girls are precious in their dresses. Looks like you all had a great vacation !