Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey There, Chickadee!

Oh my gosh, I am in love with this stamp set that I just got from Papertrey Ink!!!! It's called Everyday Button Bits. And all the stamps are designed to be used with buttons!!! I think they made it for me! I LOVE LOVE buttons!!!!!


So here is one of the first cards that I made with it. It is super simple, but cute!



Do you see that button (also from Papertrey Ink)??? I stamped the legs and tail and beak first. Then I glued the button down. Finally I stamped the wing on white cardstock and cut it out. I attached it to the button with a some glue dots. Then I had to raid my kid's craft supplies for the googly eye!!! And I just love when a stamp set has sentiments to go along with the images! And there are so many stamps in the set- so you will be seeing a lo more of these button creations!!!!


Have a fabulous Monday!!!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love this set too!!! Let me warn you it is addicting:0)

Leslie Jones said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! I love the simplicity of the idea of using buttons. Thanks for the idea.