Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cherish

I thought I would share one last project before I leave on my trip!

I am constantly asked by my blog readers to make more 2 page scrapbook layouts. Well, this one is for you...A close up of page 1....


And a close up of page 2....



I love that it has 10 pictures on it!


You know that I LOVE digi scrapping. I can't wait to scrap our trip using one of Stampin' Up's digi kits! But I know that many of you prefer to paper scrap. This layout would be a breeze for a traditional scrapper as well! Choose a fun (but not too busy) DSP for the background, another 2 others that coordinate for the paper strips. Use border punches on the thin strip for each side. Add pretty stamped flowers with buttons. For the title, stamp the letters with you favorite alphabet and cut each letter out in the shape of a square. Mat them on some darker cardstock and put them on the layout using dimensionals. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!


Go scrap! I am going to go take a million pics to scrap when I come back! Stay tuned!




1 comment:

Alicia said...

Great layout! I love the how you fit so many pics on one spread, but it looks great!