Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Basket

I have an Easter card for you tonight. I LOVE holidays. But Easter cards? I don't send them- so I don't make many. But I saw a cute Easter basket card on Andrea Walford's blog that I had to CASE.


Of course hers is far better. I loved her eggs, but was far to lazy to make them. Maybe next year. Ha Ha! I did add some Easter grass and a fun flower. The pies were part of the basket die so that made it real easy. Have you noticed that I can't stop making these flowers? I am addicted.


I thought I would share something that is not stamp oriented. I am an avid coupon shopper. I never shop without a stack of coupons and a well mapped out list. I have been doing this for over a year and I have saved my family thousands of dollars! Our grocery budget before couponing was $115 per week. (This did not include health and beauty products.) Now my budget is $30-$40 per week and this includes absolutely everything! For a family of 6! Who wouldn't want to save that kind of money?! It has allowed us to do more fun family activities. So do you coupon? Are you crazy like the couponers on the new TLC Extreme Couponing show? I am not crazy like they are but it is fun to watch. Do you want to coupon? Check THIS site out. Click on the beginners tab and get started!

Sorry for the commercial break. Back to your regulary scheduled show tommorow!

No comments: