Monday, April 18, 2011

I may be going batty!

Right after I got sick in October, my hubby started joking that I had a "broken brain." The week after I got out of the hospital I insisted on going to the pumpkin patch. (Apparently, I had asked about the pumpkin patch repeatedly while in ICU. But I cannot confirm that.) While we were at the pumpkin patch, Scott took a picture of me holding a sign that said "Gone Batty." It seemed appropriate! There is a point to all this. When you see my card, you may think that I really have gone batty.....
Yes, I made a Halloween card. It is not a card I had saved from October. I really sat down and made this a few nights ago. I do have my reasons (beyond just a broken brain). And I hope to share my reasons another time soon. It's a cliff hanger!


No comments: