Friday, April 22, 2011

You crack me up

We were all cracking up here- thanks to the dog! The kids spent time coloring hard boiled eggs this afternoon. They were diligent and very careful. The eggs looked great. So we head out to grab a quick dinner. When we came back- there were only 4 eggs left in the carton. I was perplexed. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a purple egg sitting in the grass right outside the door. The darn dog got the eggs!!! He ate 7 hard boiled eggs (shell and all). Yuck!!! And he is a small dog! I have banished him to the backyard for tonight. I don't want multi color poo in the house!

I have a simple Easter card for ya....



I colored the chicks with some copic markers. I am still not too good with those things. But, from time to time, I have fun pretending I am an artist.


Happy stamping!

No comments: