Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Never too old.....

to be goofy!

This is one of the 10 cards that I made at my upline's 10/10/20 class on Monday. She is super talented so you best take time to check out her blog. You'll be sorry if you don't!

When I saw this card I thought "This one is so ME." I love the colors and the simple layout. Plus, I got lots of practice using the stamp-a-ma-jig thingy. That thing used to drive me crazy. I got rid of mine! But after a little separation, I can see being friends again.

The saying makes me think about my impending 30th birthday in July. When you are 16- 30 seems ancient. You think that by that age you will be wearing depends, using a walker and checking into the nursing home. Now that I am a few months from turning 30- I think 30 is young!!! And I intend to be goofy on my birthday. We will be in Disneyland with the kids! That always makes me feels young!

Enough blabbering. My DVR is full of good shows that are calling my name!

No comments: