Friday, August 22, 2008

Good things come in small packages!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I actually thought I had already posted!!! The ink must be getting to my brain!!

I can't stop using my Big Shot. Every little piece of paper I can find is getting rolled throught that thing! I LOVE it!!! Check out this little envelope that I made with the new Baja Breeze and the Urban Garden DSP. I had to add some Satin Kiwi Kiss ribon because it is sooo yummy!!


The butterfly is from a new set called Flight of the Butterfly. It was one of the free sets that demos got at convention.
When you push the belly band down, the envelope opens. Aren't those scallops adorable?! And the die cut machine didi it all for me!!! Even the scoring!


Inside I added a lttle card.

I think that this would be so cute on a gift bag or wrapped package! I can't wait to make a bunch of them to put on my holoiday gifts!

I just wanted to post a congrats to one the sweet gals in my downline, Kati Kimball. She gave birth to twin girls two days ago. They are both over 6 pounds and everyone is doing great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this is the sweetest thing ever! Love the colors and the belly band with the butterfly.