Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stamping Simply!

I have not been getting nearly as much stamping in lately as I would like to. So I made a pact with myself that I would complete a few projects today (including some much needed scrapping). So first thing this morning (even before my breakfast and shower) I made this simple 3x6 card.


I just love this size for a card! I was able to use some scraps of DSP! And the only part that took very long was waiting for the ribbon to dry! Don't forget that simple can be beautiful!!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Fresh Cuts

Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Pretty in Pink

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss

Other: White Taffeta Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Scallop Punch, Sponge Dauber

If you do not already have a Stampin' Up demonstrator and would like to learn how to make this card- email me to book a workshop for you and your friends! sears1130@cox.net

1 comment:

Megan said...

Cute...I love how simple this is, but it still is a very nice card! :)