Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pictures from Convention

Here are a few shots from convention!


Here is Amy and I! Amy is actually my 3rd Upline but she has pretty much adopted me!! Love her!


This is Amy and Lisa. Lisa is my 2nd Upline and Amy's Downline. Amy lives in CA so this was the first time that I really got to hang out with her. She could not be any sweeter!

Here I am on awards night.


Here I am with Becky. She is the one that keeps the Great Swap Girl 2 group a float! Can you believe that we forgot to get a pic of all the girls?! So good to finally meet you, Becky!


Here I am with Danielle (better known as Fat Cat Stamper). I didn't recognize her and then I read her name tag. She probably thought I was a stalker because of how excited I got! She is such a talented stamper and a very sweet person!



Here I am with Kristina Werner! I saw her as I was going on a MUCH needed caffeine run. When I got back I grabbed my camera and went looking for her. She was just as sweet in person as she is on her blog.

I felt like I was meeting stamping celebrities!!!

I have pics of the project boards and people on stage- but I won't bore you since others have already posted similar pictures!

No comments: