Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MORE Summer Fun!!!

Here are more of the pages that I scrapped over the weekend!
I added a Build a Brad to the center of the flower on this one!



That is my dad in the cocunut bra and my hubby in the grass skirt! I had to scrap these pics so that I had a reason to post them on my blog again!!! Isn't my dad silly? If you have been reading my blog long then you know that is not the first time I have used "Goofy Stuff" as a title for a page about him! I used the stamp from the set "Smarty Pants" and it says "You are never to old to do Goofy Stuff."

My order from the new catalog is scheduled to arrive today!!! In fact it has been "out for delivery for 2 hours and 12 minutes. So if you see a crazy lady chasing a UPS truck today- then wave! It's probably me!!!

No comments: