Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Puppy Graduate!

Our puppies, Cooper and Candee, are now 4 1/2 months old. They have been a fabulous addition to our large family! The kids adore them and my hubby is in love!!! Cooper has been in puppy class at Petsmart for the past 2 months. He graduated a couple weeks ago. Isn't he cute with his graduation cap on?!



I decided to make his teacher, Susan, and her dog, Maggie, a little gift from Cooper. So I put some doggie treats in a glass jar (from Ikea) and made a tag for it. I also made a matching card. But here is your warning.....these stamps are not Stampin' Up! I NEEDED a doggie set and so I got this set by Hero Arts at a scrapbook store. It is clear and I am not a big fan because the quality of the images is not as good as with rubber stamps. But Susan and Maggie liked their gift and that is all that mattered!






I have been going to town making things in my scrapbook room this week. I am getting ready for a fundraiser for a local Children's Hopital. I will show you what I have been making when I get a chance to take some pictures!