Thursday, January 3, 2008

Camera is broken!


My camera card is broken so I can't take pictures of any of my new projects! For some reason, whenever you take my card out of the camera to put in a reader- it breaks. So I usually just plug it into my computer. But my dad wanted to steal some of my pictures and convinced me to take the card out! Bad idea! Luckily, we didn't loose too many pictures. Just the ones of my kids opening gifts on Christmas morning!!! So you won't believe what I did. I wrapped a few gifts up and put the kids in their Christmas jammies. I had them open the gifts while I snapped as many pictures as possible. The funny thing is that the kids didn't even realize that I had just rewrapped toys they had just gotten last week. They were so excited!


ANYWAYS, I made some really cute things today and as soon as I get a new card, I will share. If you don't already know- I have made it my goal to make 10 cards every day until April when I will be selling them at the Women's Expo in Glendale. It is a lofty goal- but so far I am on track!!


Since I can't share something new- here is a page that I made for my club a few months ago with the All in the family stamp set.

No comments: