Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sale-A-Bration is coming!


Isn't this card adorable?! I cased it completly from a stamper on splitcoast! The main image is made with the scallops So Much stamp set. It is one of many cute sets in the Sale-A-Bration brochure this year. Whenever a customer orders $50 in merchandise between February 1-March 17, they get any one of the stamp sets in the brochure for free! So the more you spend- the more sets you get for free! And if you are a hostess and your party totals reach $300- you get a free set in addition to the hostess merchandise you already earn! My calendar is filling fast- so email me now to book your party.

1 comment:

Kim said...

WOW, what a great blog! Thanks for sharing it with me. I will have to add you to my list. I am also glad you are enjoying the ribbon!