Thursday, January 10, 2008

More creations with my new stamps!

I don't drink coffee. Can you believe it?! Not even fancy coffee from Starbucks! And I come from a long line of coffee drinkers. Oh well! I save my money for stamps!

I just whipped up this card while the kids were eating breakfast! I had to cut into my new Berry Bliss paper! I love the pink and brown combo!! The stamp is from a new set called Pun Fun. I was first attracted to the set because of the rocket stamp. My son loves rockets and I new I would get lots of use out of that stamp. But when I mounted the stamps this morning- I found myself really loving this latte! It would make a nice Valentine, don't you think?! I may have to add a little glitter to the heart on the cup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pink and brown too! I wish I had a girl to make pretty pink and brown things for!