Monday, January 21, 2008

Rocket Cards!



This is a preview of the project that I am working on for the kids at Phoenix Children's Hospital. It would be so sad to be in the hospital on your birthday and I want to do a little somethign to brighted the day. Hopefully, I will have the completed project ready to show you later this week.
Here is the Recipe for these cards:
Stamps: Pun Fun, It's Your Birthday
Paper: East Coast Prep Desihner Series Paper, Tempting Torquiose, White, Real Red
Ink: Tempting Torquiose, Black
Other: Ribon, Demensionals
To make the rocket image, I stamped the rocket 2 times- once in Torquoise on the white square and then again in black on a red scrap. I cut just the rocket out of the red and then used demensionals to adhere it to the white. This is called paper piecing and I have been doing a lot of it lately!
Isn't this patterned paper cute?!!

No comments: