Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Sale-A-Bration Scallops!


I hope that you guys don't get sick of this stamp set because I plan on using it a lot! I cased this card layout from some beautiful cards made by Heather. Check out her blog, Stampin with Heather. You'll find a link on the left side of my blog under "Blogs I like to Visit." I changed the stamps, paper, and ribbon that I used. I kept the Kraft colored cardstock as my base because I liked the way it makes all the other colors pop.
Recipe:
Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: East Coast Prep, Kraft, Real Red, Tempting Torquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Other: circle punches, scallop punch, red grosgrain ribbon, silver brads
Very simple card!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I love the added brads in the top corner, nice touch!!! Have a good night!