Thursday, January 17, 2008

A quick and simple layout!


Ok- every page in your scrapbook does not need to look like it was prfessionally designed!! It is ok to include simple pages that tell a story you want to share and remember.
My son was so excited about Christmas this year! He loved the decorations, the food, the music, and the gifts! So I wanted to include a page in our holiday album that showed his excitement and joy over the season!
This page was made with the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin kit. I love the colors! Who knew that you could mix pink, green, red and blue?! I hadn't done that since Kindergarden! All I added to this page was the red grosgrain ribbon and a rhinstone brad. All those beautiful and colorful layers behind the picture- came in the kit! Simply scrappin kits are the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous page! Clean simple, love your combination of papers and the design of the layout!