Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Enjoy Every Moment


I have done quite a few layouts during the past couple of days! I am onn a roll! I like the way the colors look together in this layout. I would never have thought of this combo on my own- but the Bali Breeze Patterned paper sort of inspired me. I like the way that little bit of guava just pops! And I told you that you would be seeing the trampoline pictures on a layout!

Recipe:

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Embrace Life

Paper: Bali Breeze, Taken with Teal, Tempting Torquoise, River Rock, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Black Staz On, Guava, Old Olive, Tempting Torquoise

Other: Guava Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Silver Brads, Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Blender Pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this page! The colors are great and the layout is awesome!
Cyndi