Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bloom

First- I wanted to share my happy news! I was at Michael's today for an interview and I noticed that the July Cards magazine is out! My first ever published card is in there!!! It was exciting to see the card on those glossy pages!

I am just sitting down to do some scrapping. I haven't made anything yet today since I had puppy class, a birthday party and the interview. Plus, I have out-of-state family staying with me.

So I am showing you a pic of a layout that Jill made a few weeks ago. She used the Ginger Blossom DSP, the embrace life stamp set and some SU! rub-ons. Aren't the pictures of her daughter just too cute?!!


I hope to have something of my own to share tomorrow. But I do have another busy day with the church, swimming at the city pool and my parents coming for dinner. Happy Stampin'!!

No comments: