Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag I'm it!!!


Ever since joining the Great Swaps Girls- I feel like I have made a new group of stamping buddies- even though we have yet to meet! And one of those buddies, Cyndy Lawrence, has tagged me! You have to check out her blog! She is AMAZING!!!
So now I have to tell you 7 random or weird fact about me:
1. Some people are addicted to Starbucks. I am addicted to Wendy's! Seriously- I know everyone who works there.
2. I LOVE coke. But not coke out of a can. Yick. I LOVE fountain cokes!!!!
3. I cannot eat rice without applesauce. If we run out of applesauce- then I don't eat the rice.
4. My kids probably think that they are movie stars and I am the Paparazzi. I take about 500 pics per month. (Even more during the month of December!) I have taken pics of my toilet (don't ask), my purse, and most recently- a bottle of ketchup.
5. Speaking of ketchup- I like it on eggs, mac and cheese, chicken, mashed potatoes, and of course- fries from Wendy's!
6. I watch the Young and the Restless every day. It is set to record on Tivo and I never miss an episode. I have been watching since attending a babysitters house in the 3rd grade.
7. I have 4 kids and 2 puppies- and it is perfectly quiet at my house right now. Now that is weird!!!
Now I have to tag 7 different people:
Check these blogs out! They are awesome!!!!
I got a bunch more of the projects done from my To Do list. So check back tomorrow as it is too dark to take pictures right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been a bad blogging friend, I'm sorry! Been busy with peeks and I keep meaning to get around to playing tag...argh!! Hopefully within the next couple of days! I am trying to catch up on reading my fav blogs now!!